Tuesday 17 May 2011

Unicorn Cometition? WOW!!!

Hey readers,
Have you heard that there was a big unicorn saddle competition? It was great fun, I was one of the winners. (I don't want to show off but I but I usually win) Anyway, do you want to see my picture? It was a drawing competition. Here's my picture :
I was so glad when I read the Panfu blog and found out about it!!! If you want to see the results, 
click here .
If you want to see the unicorns home and me riding it, look at the following pictures :
The home of the unicorn : The eerie forest. It's quite a scary place to be but the clever and the brave will survive it.
I hope you don't get too scared lol!!! 

And this is the picture where I ride the unicorn!!! It's really a lot of fun. I hope you guys get to win a competition like this sometime. Good luck!!
Paws up for Panfu,

black-spots
 

1 comment:

  1. Woooow!! :DD
    You have a unicorn! C=
    good luck for it!
    and you at the top of the picture is really great!

    ~Musi~

    ReplyDelete