Friday 11 March 2011

The Charecters

Hello everyone, this entry is all about the Pandas on Panfu you should always respect. They are the makers of Panfu and here they are :
 I will tell you the names:                 Max           Kamaria               Ella   
You must always respect these Pandas for they made the page. Anyway, I bet you haven't heard of the curious Panda sitting on the beach. His name is D... No, I shouldn't say it, you should find out later. Anyway, I'll tell you some time soon, here he is with me at his side :
You should watch out, he may come from Bitterland (the evil Island that collided with Panfu a few weeks ago). That's it for today.


Paws up for Panfu!!!


black-spots


P.S. : If your profile turns grey that means your gold package has ended.
 

1 comment:

  1. Havn't read all of it but looks good, just that I'm too old for that stuff :) nice job though!

    have fun writng :)

    Pasi

    ReplyDelete